For Acharya's Main Website, go to
TruthBeKnown.com

TBK News Table of Contents

Bookmark and Share
Join the TBK Mailing List!
Enter your name and email address below to receive news and cutting edge commentary from Acharya!

Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Meet the 'Ground Zero mosque' imam

Meet the 'Ground Zero mosque' imam

Meet the 'Ground Zero mosque' imam... The title of his book in Malaysia translates as: 'A Call to Prayer from the World Trade Center Rubble: Islamic Dawa in the Heart of America Post-9/11.' This link will lead you to the chapter entitled, 'America: A Sharia-Compliant State.' Yep, that's right: According to Rauf, we Americans need to become more Islamic and to allow religions (i.e., ISLAM) to shape our politics and to govern themselves (i.e., ISLAM) by their own laws (i.e., SHARIA).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! And they take their instructions from the birds. Who can argue with sound logic?

Al-Maeda

Then Allah sent a raven, who scratched the ground, to show him how to hide the shame of his brother. "Woe is me!" said he: "Was I not even, able to be as this raven and to hide the shame of my brother?" Then he became full of regrets.― (31)

Anonymous said...

Maybe he was living in the Land of Oz like Job sitting in his nest?

Book Job Chapter 1
1 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was
perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

Book Job Chapter 29
18 Then I said, I shall die in my nest, and I shall multiply my days as the sand.